© 2011 National Association of Church Design Builders • 1000 Ballpark Way • Suite 306 • Arlington, Texas 76011
Phone: 817.200.2622 • Toll Free: 844.888.2622 • Fax: 817.275.4519
Discover what your church building budget should be by answering the following key questions. Don't worry if you don't know the exact answer, give us an estimation if you'd like. Or you can tell us you don't know. The more accurate you are with the answers, the closer we will be with your cost estimation.
This information goes to one of the NACDB's national network of professional estimators who will use their knowledge of your specific location and current building material costs to formulate what this should cost. Allow a few days for us to get back to you. We'll email it to the email you list below.
1. How many seats do you wish in your sanctuary?
2. Do you wish for seating on a balcony level?
3. Do you wish for classrooms as part of the building?
4. Do you wish for the classrooms to be on a 2nd level?
5. How many total classroom seats do you wish to provide?
6. Do you wish for a "fellowship" area in your building?
7. Do you wish for a gymnasium/basketball court?
8. Do you wish for a kitchen facility in your building?
9. Do you wish for the kitchen to be "commercial quality"?
10. Do you wish for administrative offices in your building?
11. What do you wish for exterior wall height to be?
12. Do you wish for the exterior finish quality to be?
Superior (EIFS/Masonry all sides)
Moderate (EIFS/Masonry 2 sides)
Economical (Metal FInishes)
13. Do you wish for a powered sound system?
14. Do you wish for a theatrical lighting & dimming system?
15. How many projection screens do you wish in the sanctuary?
16. How many monitors do you wish outside the sanctuary?
17. Do you have a CD/Tape ministry?
18. Do you have a broadcast ministry?
19. Do you wish for the quality of the sanctuary seating to be? Superior ($155 per seat)
Moderate ($115 per seat)
Economical ($75 per seat)
20. Do you wish for the interior finish quality to be?
Superior (Vinyl Coated Wainscot)
Moderate (Tape Bed Texture, Multi-Color Paint/Wall Covering)
Economical (Tape Bed Texture, Paint)
Superior (Stained Concrete, Tile, Carpet)
Moderate (VCT, Mid-Grade Carpet)
Economical (Sealed Concrete)
21. Do you wish for a sloping floor in the sanctuary?
22. Do you wish for a "signature" design component?
23. Is the project required to be bonded?
24. When do you anticipate starting your project?
25. Are you interested in ways of achieving improved thermal integrity of your proposed new building?
Would you like to receive the NACDB Newsletter? It's sent occasionally and offers tips and assistance to churches that are building or considering building.
Download our Church Project Financial Evaluation Form to get a better idea of what you can afford.
The NACDB also has a board-approved, nationwide network of members with specialties from café design, to capital campaigns to audio/visual. They would be more than happy to answer any of your questions or help you in anyway they can. Would you like to connect with them?
26. Will you be adding/remodeling a Cafe?